Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR....say it with COLOR!

Happy New Year y'all! Hope everyone's holidays were FAB, the gifts were great, the food was yummy, and family and friends warmed your hearts and didn't work your last nerve!

So let's start off the new year with a bang - COLOR! My new favorite decor blog is Decorno. LOVE. HER. She mentioned the website for LS Fabrics, which has a sister website called StaceAge, located in Atlanta.

Now, I’m not that much into Hollywood Regency, but OMG. I think I could be swayed (or is that suede?) when I happen to see amazing pieces like these. Look at this luscious blue foot stool, gaaaahhh! And the lovely blue and white chaise with the subtle outline...of an AK-47. That's pleasant.



And these:







And THIS! *drool* gaaahhhhh....fit for a diva! All it needs are some string curtains and a white flokati rug!



Doggone it, this makes me go woof! with its cute little fire hydrant applique!



Man. All that color is TOO stinkin' cute!

No comments: