Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oooh, me likey.

So there I am, going along, minding my own bidness, la-dee-dah, still dreaming of one day owning a Barcelona or two ("cool and sublime" indeed), when to what do my wandering eyes should appear, but a vision in eBay at the start of the new year! This:
*gaaaahhhh* (incoherent drooling noises)

then I found this:
WOW. (I think the fun fabric really adds to the whole effect)

I also saw this one as well (but that ghastly fabric has got to go!) *shudder*


Milo Baughman's chrome rocking chair and matching footstool (which also rocks!). Simplicity of form, function, and comfort. Ah, bliss. I think if I had one of those, my kiester would undoubtedly never leave it!

And I reeeeeeally want these chairs for my dining room, also by Milo Baughman, love the brown velllllllvet:








or these interesting chairs by Paul McCobb. I can't tell if that's the original fabric on the seats, but it's cute and whimsical, I like it!


And what's up with this thing?












It's like the Willy Wonka of "MSM Chrome Furniture Land", with all those crazy curlicues! Frankly, it looks like one good rock in that thing would launch you backward off that baby so fast, you wouldn't know what hit you!

No comments: